Central Park Summer Portrait Heaven

A friend of mine once said about a child portrait shoot, "What you get is up to the Photo Gods." I agree with that to a certain degree. For example, some kids are cranky, shy, etc. However, I look at it a different way. If you can engage right away, get them to trust you, feel comfortable with you, then you have 80% of the work done. The remaining 20% is their personality. Well on this particular shoot, I had 100% working in my favor! The gorgeous late afternoon sunlight, beautiful happy children, and my personality to engage them - all came together for this fun series of photographs.

family portraits in central park by top New York Photographer Michael Jurick

family portraits in central park by top New York Photographer Michael Jurick

family portraits in central park by top New York Photographer Michael Jurick

Labels: ,